herringbone pallet wood floor. almost done.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- I so want to do this in my master 36x30. Then seal it. Beautiful and thank you for the idea.Jan 30, 2017
- jim heal+1Thank you! I'd like to add pics of the finished project, but can't figure out how on G+.Jan 30, 2017
- Hi, Thank you for your idea, that`s very nice and perfect.Aug 3, 2017
- how many pallets did you need to get this? looks awsome38w
- Hi Jim, you could post a pic of the finished floor direct to Pinterest
- that's where I found the in progress pic. What did you use to seal? I was thinking of gluing even to a wood sub floor - when you see traditional parquet it's always been well and truly glued down!38w
- a 12x12 floor took about 15 pallets. I was pretty picky.38w
Add a comment...