Hello PPP community! I just tried the vignette for the first time. Does anyone have helpful suggestions for keeping clean sketch lines? Sometimes I can get confused when there are too many, especially when there is an underlying grid. Any tips?
no plus ones
- Hello I have been working on a system it goes like this:
Grade Lines: I keep them at the top of the section, then use my crosshairs to make sure I am in alignment when drawing the grade line.
Building Edges: I touch the grade profile line or go one click below
Setback lines: I drawn all the way down to the bottom of the section at 0
Height lines: drawn off to the side with horizontal lines going across.
This helps me ID everything while zoomed in. Good luck!Mar 22, 2017
- That's useful thanks for the ideas!Mar 23, 2017
- I was getting the grade lines and the building edge lines totally confused, so this is a great tip!Mar 23, 2017
- Awesome good luck,I am testing tomorrow!Mar 23, 2017
- Good luck hope it went well! Thanks again for the advice!Mar 27, 2017
Add a comment...