Australia has immense potential to flourish as a strong startup ecosystem. In 2013, Google commissioned a study to learn more about the landscape Down Under and learned by 2033, the country can add $109 Billion directly from the high growth technology sector alone! If citizens and government are in alignment to support entrepreneurs Australia has a great future ahead. Read more about the report here: http://goo.gl/dwIaif
Learn more about our partnership: http://goo.gl/22fzcT
- Ken Markman CoachingBusiness/Life Strategist, Success Coach & Entrepreneur, 2008 - presentBusiness/Life Strategist, Success Coach, Entrepreneur
- Creative Energies Inc.President/CEO, 1975 - 2007Manufacturers, Designers, Importers, and Distributors of home furnishing, decorative accessories, wall decor, pictures, mirrors, paintings, and photo frames. Factory, warehouse, and corporate headquarters in Brooklyn, NY, Showroom 230 5th ave NY, NY Contract facilities -China
- Peak Performance Centers Int.President, 1989 - 1991
- Jewelry TreasuresCo- Founder
- My Branding BoutiqueFounder
- Wellness Ageless LLCFounder & CEO
The Warren Buffett Effect: Investing in Our World | LinkedIn
When a mystery bidder from Singapore paid $2.2 million at a charity auction to have lunch with Warren Buffett, few thought he was getting a
7 Management Traits That Will Make All Your Employees Stay
A few days ago, I published an article titled, "7 Management Traits That Will Make All Your Employees Quit." Now it is time to look at the o
After reading this, you’ll never look at a banana in the same way again ...
By Sina Anvari – Karenstan.net This is interesting. After reading this, you’ll never look at a banana in the same way again. Bananas contain
The Best Time to Write and Get Ideas, According to Science
Research-backed tips for finding your best time to write and come up with new ideas.
10 Ways to Generate More Leads and Referrals on LinkedIn
It's not hard--and may be the best 20 minutes you spend every day.
A Crash Course In Leadership For 20-Something CEOs
Photo: Two generations of CEOs in the Salzberg family. My eldest son Matt Salzberg is the CEO of the food delivery startup Blue Apron.Tradit