- Mat Su College, UAASmall Business Management, 2007 - 2011
- Saranac Lake Central High School1970 - 1975
I enjoy my three Chesapeake Bay Retriever dogs, my 2 cats, and living right on the creek in a recreational area 60 miles from Anchorage.
I work at Jack White Real Estate in South Central Alaska, mostly in the Mat Su Valley just North of Anchorage. I also do freelance web work, including web design and re-works, consulting, and training. I enjoy helping small businesses and non-profits make their web presence work for them.
- Jack White Real EstateAssociate Broker, 2012 - presentReal Estate Sales & Marketing, Real Estate Training & Education
- Ice-Maiden Web ServicesWebmaster, 1995 - present
- RE/MAX Dynamic of the ValleyReal Estate Associate Broker, 2011 - 2012
GoDaddy Investing In Next Gen Tech Women | Ping! Zine
(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – GoDaddy, the world's largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, is fueling the largest-ever
Round-the-clock vigil honors slain Alaska State Troopers
A somber watch is taking place in Fairbanks this week, held by law enforcement officers who are volunteering to honor the two Alaska State T
4 Things Most Successful Entrepreneurs Have in Common
Entrepreneurs may come in all shapes and sizes, but a certain set of traits make some entrepreneurs more successful than others.
85 mph gusts, 'sideways snow' test Alaska's west coast
A storm that could be the worst in decades was approaching the west coast of Alaska with some areas already seeing blizzard conditions.