- Sanmina-SCISenior Director, Enterprise Apps, Collaboration & Innovation, 2001 - present
- Ericsson Telecom, SCI Technologies1999 - 2001
- IT-centric application development
- Manufacturing Test Automation
- Manufacturing Business Intelligence
- FTP services & long term content archiving
- Business-centric ERP transaction automation
- Google Apps for the enterprise, and other collaboration technologies
- Synchronous & Asynchronous communications systems
- Desktop imaging and configuration management
- Identity management and account security (SSO, LDAP, AD)
- North Carolina State UniversityMEng, Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering, 2008 - 2013This was a multidisciplinary program that included courses in operations research, design for engineering/manufacturing, engineering economy & econometrics, forecasting and advanced statistical regression analysis.
- University of VirginiaBA, History & Comparative Religion, 1995 - 1999I curated the first student-managed exhibit on Thomas Jefferson in the Rotunda, with over 300 pieces on display. Outlining the commercialization of Thomas Jefferson since 1800, it was viewed by tens of thousands of students and guests to the university. It was also supported by the Thomas Jefferson Foundation, at which I held a research internship.
Smartphones versus DSLRs versus film: A look at how far we've come
Compare our reviewer's results for yourself.
Costco Aims for a Younger Customer, Sells More Kale
Young customers and fresh food are driving returns at the bulk-discount retailer
How To Enable Experimental Google Now Cards [Root Needed]
Yesterday we found out about a new Google Now card that can show you changes in the prices of airfare based on recent searches. At least one
New study finds significant differences between organic and non-organic ...
Analysing 343 studies into the compositional differences between organic and conventional crops, the team found that a switch to eating orga
Hobby Lobby Invested In Numerous Abortion And Contraception Products Whi...
In what just may be the most stunning example of hypocrisy in my lifetime, Mother Jones has uncovered numerous investments on the part of Ho