- North Carolina State UniversityMEng, Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering, 2008 - 2013This was a multidisciplinary program that included courses in operations research, design for engineering/manufacturing, engineering economy & econometrics, forecasting and advanced statistical regression analysis.
- University of VirginiaBA, History & Comparative Religion, 1995 - 1999I curated the first student-managed exhibit on Thomas Jefferson in the Rotunda, with over 300 pieces on display. Outlining the commercialization of Thomas Jefferson since 1800, it was viewed by tens of thousands of students and guests to the university. It was also supported by the Thomas Jefferson Foundation, at which I held a research internship.
- Small business enablement solutions
- Corporate charitable giving & volunteerism management
- Real-time communications (video & voice) platforms
- Empowering entrepreneurs in the developing world
- Mobile-first appdev and machine learning driven workflow automation
- Google Apps for the enterprise, and other collaboration technologies
- Synchronous & Asynchronous communications systems
- Google for Work, Product Incubation Head, 2015 - present
- Ericsson Telecom, SCI TechnologiesProgrammer, 1999 - 2001
- Sanmina-SCI CorporationSenior Director, Enterprise Apps, Collaboration & Innovation, 2001 - 2015
Feeling lucky? Marshmallow-only Lucky Charms boxes are real and rare
Sure, they're "magically delicious," but have you ever wished your bowl of Lucky Charms was even more magical?
The New Faces of Coke — The Death of the Sugar Industry — Medium
Coca Cola released a list of the health experts and researchers it has paid off over the last five years. Who are they a…
CERN researchers confirm existence of the Force | CERN
Researchers at the Large Hadron Collider just recently started testing the accelerator for running at the higher energy of 13 TeV, and alrea
Gmail for Android gets All Inboxes view, threaded conversations for all ...
Gmail now finally has a unified inbox.
Smartphones versus DSLRs versus film: A look at how far we've come
Compare our reviewer's results for yourself.
Costco Aims for a Younger Customer, Sells More Kale
Young customers and fresh food are driving returns at the bulk-discount retailer