Particularly excited about Android One, launching in India this fall: affordable smartphone technology for the next billion.
- Sanmina-SCISenior Director, Enterprise Apps, Collaboration & Innovation, 2001 - present
- Ericsson Telecom, SCI Technologies1999 - 2001
- IT-centric application development
- Manufacturing Test Automation
- Manufacturing Business Intelligence
- FTP services & long term content archiving
- Business-centric ERP transaction automation
- Google Apps for the enterprise, and other collaboration technologies
- Synchronous & Asynchronous communications systems
- Desktop imaging and configuration management
- Identity management and account security (SSO, LDAP, AD)
- North Carolina State UniversityMEng, Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering, 2008 - 2013This was a multidisciplinary program that included courses in operations research, design for engineering/manufacturing, engineering economy & econometrics, forecasting and advanced statistical regression analysis.
- University of VirginiaBA, History & Comparative Religion, 1995 - 1999I curated the first student-managed exhibit on Thomas Jefferson in the Rotunda, with over 300 pieces on display. Outlining the commercialization of Thomas Jefferson since 1800, it was viewed by tens of thousands of students and guests to the university. It was also supported by the Thomas Jefferson Foundation, at which I held a research internship.
New study finds significant differences between organic and non-organic ...
Analysing 343 studies into the compositional differences between organic and conventional crops, the team found that a switch to eating orga
Hobby Lobby Invested In Numerous Abortion And Contraception Products Whi...
In what just may be the most stunning example of hypocrisy in my lifetime, Mother Jones has uncovered numerous investments on the part of Ho
Android Wear smartwatches make Google Glass obsolete
Watches have nearly all of the positives of Glass and none of the negatives.
Introducing the new Gmail API - Google Apps Developer Blog
For a while now, many of you have been asking for a better way to access data to build apps that integrate with Gmail. While IMAP is great a
Vermeer's paintings might be 350 year-old color photographs
Tim Jenison, a Texas-based inventor, attempts to solve one of the greatest mysteries in the art world: How did Dutch master Johannes Vermeer
Google is bringing Chrome apps to iOS and Android, developers start buil...
Google today launched Chrome apps for Android and iOS. The company is offering an early developer preview of a toolchain based on Apache Cor
Unappealing: monkeys banned from eating bananas because they are too unh...
Monkeys at a zoo have been banned from eating bananas - because they are too unhealthy.