1) Create a routine sleep schedule. 8 hours of routine sleep goes a long way.
2) Keep active. Do something to keep fit each day!
3) Eat well; Many diseases can be prevented or controlled with a healthy diet.
4) Maintain a healthy and consistent body weight.
5) Read something everyday. Expanded knowledge will stimulate your mind.
6) Stay up-to-date on immunizations and other health screenings.
7) Prevent skin cancer - stay in the shade or wear protective clothing; skin becomes thinner and more sensitive each time it burns.
8) Set some goals. What do you hope to achieve in the next year?
9) Manage stress. Make time for friends and fun, and learn the powerful role of positive thinking.
10) Try a yoga, pilates, or other fitness class!
Comment with your favorite healthy habit!