* If you haven’t tackled the cleaning yet, it's time to remove the cobwebs, dirt and other debris that have accumulated. Be sure to give the deck a good sweep or wash.
* If you haven’t already, it may be time to invested in an outdoor patio set. Or perhaps you can just freshen up any faded cushions or accent pillows to give your set a fresh feel.
* Plant a few of your favorite flowers or vegetables to add some color and fragrance to your patio in pots or garden boxes.
* Be sure you are making use of shelving units and hanging what you can to conserve space. Double duty furniture like deck boxes can be used as both a table and storage and can be quite handy.
* And finally, its time to unwind and share your apartment's outdoor space with company.
If you have any ideas to add we would like to hear them!