When selling Real Estate most everyone's goal is to sell their home for the most amount of money with the least amount of headaches.
There are of course so things you can do that will increase the property value before putting it on the market. The most common ones are making sure it is in fantastic showing condition.
Besides making your place shine there are a few other things you can do that you may not of thought of the put a few extra dollars in your pocket. Take a look at the article for some subtle ways of increasing your property value before putting it on the market for sale
- Northwest ChurchPastor, 2012 - present
- 2nd Shot at Glory, LLC www.2ndshotatglory.comWriter/creator and CEO, present
- Fresno Real Estate: Specializing in Selling homes in the Clovis North areas of #Clovis and #Fresno. Short Sale specialist!Residential Real Estate, present
Hello, my name is Matt. As a life-long Clovis/Fresno resident, I am
confident that I can help you accomplish the real estate goals you and
your family may have.
I Specialize in…
- Selling homes in the Clovis North areas of Clovis and Fresno Ca.
- Helping family navigate through the challenges of a Fresno Short Sale.
- Helping First Time buyers in the Fresno and Clovis area find their dream homes!
- Helping Investors/Flippers identify and purchase investment properties in Fresno.
Please feel free to contact me with any and all real estate needs or questions you may have. 559.325.4043
Looking forward to working hard for you!
Matt, Fresno Realtor
- California State University, FresnoCommunications and Business