Today we're launching an update to Hangouts Dialer. You'll now be able to use Dialer to place calls initiated from other apps like your browser or Maps, directly from the Hangouts Android app. Just select Hangouts Dialer when you're choosing your call method.
127 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 42 previous comments
- Can't figure out how to make this work with Lollipop "Contacts" app.Dec 30, 2014
- Although most likely unrelated to this update - my gVoice calls are no longer ringing to my phone... they are ringing only to my PC? I've missed dozens of calls now??? Any help? I've cleared cache re-installed hangouts/dialer and still no luck, all settings are correct.Jan 8, 2015
- Jan 8, 2015
- - you nailed it. Magically talk was unchecked and sadly I've quickly forgotten about voice settings since they now seem so far disconnected.Jan 8, 2015
- voice.google.com back on 1/8 this has been occurring I certainly don't think they are related but I'm curious to know if I'm the only one dealing with it? For example, I received a call on my 4.4.4 (Moto X 1st Gen) this morning and after I hung up the call I went in to check the settings and the box was unchecked - so there was some action from when I answered that call and to when I checked the setting directly after the call that forced that box to uncheck. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I'm finding myself checking the settings every few hours to ensure calls are being received on my mobile device.- has any bug been reported in v2.5.83281670 pertaining to the 'Incoming Phone Calls' box continually unchecking itself? I'm noticing it is randomly going unchecked. Since I fixed the GV Gtalk setting onJan 20, 2015
- I've been experiencing the same thing! If anyone has any updates on this issue it would be much appreciated. Also, I seem to be getting incoming calls even when it's not checked which is weird.Jan 20, 2015
Add a comment...