I like the way the ice makes my Colorado look. But, I did not like the ice on my windshield wipers. Had a hard time seeing out my windshield long before I got home. Was this because I left the hot air partly coming through the defrost vents? Would de-icer have kept the nozzles from freezing?
Several wrecks along the way. One car that wrecked hauled ass past me somewhere before Woodburn with a smashed front end and part of its front bumper sticking almost two feet out from the passenger's side.
EDIT: to screw up the link in case it's bad before I check it out.
- ITT Technical InstituteElectronics Engineering Technology
- RMSILead, 2011 - present
- Plaid PantrySales Associate, 2011 - 2013
- EADS North America Test & ServicesSenior PCB Designer
- National RVQuality Assurance Inspector
- Jardon EngineeringPCB Designer
- Talon InstrumentsEngineering Aide III
JCPenney Responds to Homophobic Boycott Calls with Gay Father's Day Ad
In what appears to be a direct response to the failed boycott campaign of anti-gay group One Million Moms, JCPenney yesterday unveiled a new
The Google+ Hall of Fame | Google+ Counter | gpc.fm | Lists, Trends &...
Google+ Counter helps you discovering new people, trends and stats. It also is the home of the Top followed Google+ Ladies! Make sure your p