Kinda difficult to have an impressive screenshot, but at least I can give a try:
34 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- Excelent! I'm looking forward to use Mir soon as possible!!!Jun 25, 2013
- Hey, this is really awesome news! Maybe you could try out a software under your currently installed window system: Blender 3D...we're doing many OGL calls and stress the graphics card very much when rendering with Cycles ... just to do a little stress test ;)
Looking forward for the new Ubuntu with (X)Mir!Jun 25, 2013
- Starts and works fine with Unity7 on XMir, any impressive tutorial demo you want me to run?Jun 25, 2013
- Hi this was fast! Just take MikePans BMW Scene... he should get a dollar for every rendering coming out of it - he would be a millionaire ;)
If you've got an nVidia, then goto File->User Preferences, change to the "system" tab and choose your Nvidia Device under "Compute device"...
Then close the prefs and hit F12 when the BMW is visible.
Your graca will sweat, I promise ;)Jun 25, 2013
- No NVIDIA here, sorry. Only Intel! Is there some other example scene I could use?Jun 25, 2013
- The problem is (in this case) not the example scene. You could simply try to render it (F12) and if it renders ok, everything should be allright. Our rendering engine is using openCL on nvidia or nvidia cuda extensively if available...is having problems with their openCL compiler so we could not compile our kernel to their cards. They are trying to fix this... since months!
But when you say it runs alright and there are no graphic issues, it seems you're on a really good way!
Thanks for testing anyway!Jun 25, 2013