Understandably so, but sorry to see you leave!
Sunny wishes and very best regards
I've reached the point where I'm keen for a new challenge and so after being with Google for 6 years, I've handed in my notice and my last day is the 27th of Feb. Instead I'll be joining a startup with some friends in Sydney and that startup is ! I'm super excited about the new job and new possibilities, but I am very sad to be leaving Zürich and my friends here. On the plus side, I get to hang out with all you Sydney peeps again instead of just visiting once in a while!
- Vigil Wealth ManagementAdviser & Connector Steering Wealth towards Responsible Investing, 2002 - present
- LGT Bank (Switzerland)
- SG Private Banking (Switzerland)
- Maerki Bauman & Co. (Switzerland)
- Nordfinanz Bank (Switzerland)
- Trestle Group FoundationAdvisory Board Member
Financial impact adviser, with 15+ years experience within the Swiss Financial sector. Understanding sustainable solutions as those targeting exceptional ecological, societal and financial goals.
Always looking for more-than-profit, Mette believes in long term relationships based on integrity, insight and vigilance. Her roles include leadership, global connector, non-executive board governance and gatekeeper.Believing in innovation and the crucial difference it makes, Mette is honoured to be a member of Genomic Expression's Advisory Board.
- CBS, Copenhagen
- PLC, Burwood, Melbourne
- Royal Danish Academy of Arts School of Architecture, Copenhagen
- Holte Gymnasium, Holte
- HSG, St. Gallen