Facebook’s public debut — the largest tech IPO in history — underperformed expectations Friday, jumping 13% to hit $43 just minutes after trading began, only to quickly retreat to the initial offering price of $38.
79 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 50 previous comments
- Wait, wait... Guys, are you seriously judging a company's value by a single day of its presence on the stock market? Someone here has no idea about this stuff, and it's either you or me...
(But frankly speaking, I also smelled that coming. ;-))May 19, 2012
- Half of my friends don't use Facebook anymore. It's gonna die off soonMay 20, 2012
- Just don't see the investment potential. Feels like "flavor of the month"May 22, 2012
- What goes up...May 23, 2012
- May 28, 2012
- I 'get it' Micki. It is just a new way to get people that would not otherwise invest to do so and LOSE their money.May 29, 2012