- Crown Collegepresent
If we run into each other and I look a little dazed, it's probably because I have at least four trains of thought running through my brain at any given time. These trains usually include:
- Work-related train. I work for the adult and graduate studies division at a small Christian college outside Minneapolis.
- Family-related train. I've been married to the love of my life for 15 years and we have two fabulous little boys.
- Community-related train. I love volunteering and I'm always looking for another interesting project.
- School-related train. I decided I didn't have enough happening in my life, so I started grad school. I'm working on a Master's in Technical Communication.
I'm currently searching for balance in my life. As part of this search, I've started a blog to compile tips and tricks from other adult students. Perhaps we can all help each other along a little.
- Minnesota State University Mankato2009 - present
- Eastern Nazarene College1993 - 1997