RIFT 2.6: Hotfix #14 4/16/14
== FEATURES ==
NEW TIER OF RAIDS: BINDINGS OF BLOOD
Travel back in time to aid legendary heroes in their quest to imprison The Blood Storm. Delve once more into Greenscale's Lair and the depths of Hammerknell-- but first, be sure to gather your fellow Ascended, as mysterious and powerful forces seek to ensure that Telara's fate is rewritten.
* The following older, outdated dungeon-related currencies can no longer be earned in-game:
- Plaque of Achievement
- Mark of Ascension
- Greater Mark of Ascension
- Infernal Mark of Ascension
* In the future, a currency conversion will be applied to remove the above currencies from your inventories.
* Any gear that could be purchased with any of the above currencies is no longer available on the Store.
* The amount of bonus power granted to players with high tier equipment while mentoring has been reduced.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Depleted Supply Crates are now available on the Store! These are new, PVP centric lockboxes that can be purchased with either Warlord's Marks or Credits.
* As a new tier of raid gear has been released, raid 2 armor and weapons are now available for credits on the Store under Equipment>Bundles!
* As tier 2 raid gear is now on the Store, the credit price of raid 1 armor and weapons has been reduced.
* Cadence: Increased damage by 10%.
* Verse of Agony: Increased damage by 20%.
* Cadenza: Increased damage by 20%.
* Riff: Increased damage by 20%.
* Power Chord: Increased damage by 40%.
* Coda of Wrath: Increased damage by 50%.
* Coda of Fury: Increased damage by 50%.
* Virtuoso: Now has a 2 minute cooldown.
* Virtuoso: Removed a slight delay before the effect goes off due to the issues it was causing with Rogues spending their combo points.
* Twin Shot: Fixed an issue that caused it to stack oddly when used by multiple Rangers.
* Twin Shot: Increased damage by 26%
* Ace Shot: Increased damage by 15%
* Keep an eye out for Unstable Artifact Thieves during the Unstable zone events! If you can figure out a way to catch them you might get some of their ill-gotten gains.
* You now have an additional 60 seconds during Stage 4 of the Apothecary Rifts to complete the objectives.
* Bloodfire Stronghold: Fixed a bug with Charr'Denor that caused the NPC not to reset correctly when fighting the LV30 version.
* Bloodfire Stronghold: Fixed a bug with Renak Ladne that was preventing Roaring Flame from resetting if players wiped to the encounter.
* The issue with NPCs spawning at the incorrect level during the Bloodfire Army zone event in Silverwood has been fixed.
* When entering edit mode in a dimension, if you have a PVP scoreboard in your quest tracker, the quest tracker will no longer be automatically hidden.
* Fixed the minimap for the Castle Fortune dimension.
* Token Tablets and Patron Token Bonuses now affect the gain of Frozen Eclipse Stones, as the new top level currency, Fragments of the Ward, has been introduced.
* Upgrade paths have been added to the following items, which will allow them to become Raid 2 equivalents:
- Defense of the Dusk
- Band of Darkest Dawn
- Signet of Rolling Thunder
- Ring of the West Wind
- Band of Deft Deflection
- Ring of the Raging Storm
- Spiked Bone Loop