With more than 20 years of experience and 650 professionals FL Technics acts as one-stop-shop maintenance solutions’ provider for Commercial aviation, serving customers from Europe, the CIS, and Asia-Pacific.
Company provides services in Base Maintenance facility in Lithuania, as well as a combined network of 32 Line Stations across Europe, the CIS and Asia-Pacific, with offices in Lithuania, Russia, the United Kingdom, Poland, Italy and Malaysia,
FL Technics currently services a wide range of Boeing, Airbus, ATR, Embraer, Bombardier CRJ, and other types of aircraft and is an EASA Part-145, Part-M, Part-147, Part-21 certified company, as well as a Boeing GoldCare Program partner, with certificate approvals in Russia, Bermuda and other countries.
Our operations and strong growth is backed up by Avia Solutions Group - a WSE listed aviation company with more than 20 subsidiaries globally.Our focus areas are:
- Base maintenance for commercial aircraft
- Line maintenance in remote out-stations
- Full aircraft engineering
- Engine maintenance management
- Spare parts and components support
- Logistics and distribution
- Technical training and consulting
- Landing gear overhaul solutions
- Delivery & redelivery solutions