Works at Volcano Corporation
To quote the famous Beatles song, all you need is love.
Add a comment...
Systems Test Engineer at Volcano Corporation
C, Matlab, Python, HTML, Social Media, Social Media, Altair HyperMesh, ImageJ, MS Office, MRI & OCT Image Processing, EEG Data Analysis, Electrode Application, Acqknowledge Data Acquisition & Analysis
- Volcano CorporationSystems Test Engineer, 2013 - present
- Acutus MedicalProject Intern, 2013 - 2013Defined preliminary product design requirements and prototype specifications for a medical device. Designed, developed, and prototyped a medical device that is compatible with commercial sheath products for percutaneous vascular procedures.
- Beckman Laser InstituteAssistant Specialist II, 2012 - 2012Worked on the long-range optical coherence tomography (OCT) project for examining upper airway of obstructive sleep apnea patients. Developed a MATLAB algorithm that can lock onto a region of interest on an OCT image, calculate physical cross-sectional area from pixel number, and determine the total volume of patient’s airway.
- Holy Cross HospitalSummer Intern, 2011 - 2011Participated in Health Information Exchange (HIE) project to meet regulatory Meaningful Use requirements and enable interoperability between hospital and its affiliated physician practices. Coordinated efforts to help various physician practices set up for Physician Office Drop Box that delivers secure data exchange technology and patient electronic health records (EHR).
- Cornell Sleep LabStudent Researcher, 2010 - 2012Performed analysis in sleep phenomenology, anatomy, and physiology. Analyzed electrographic data to investigate the effects of implicit and explicit learning conditions on the participants’ sleep electroencephalographs. Assisted in the deployment of a new wireless recording system for overnight sleep sessions.
- Beckman Laser InstituteAssistant Specialist III, 2013 - 2013Worked on the catheter design project for creating a catheter sheath that is compatible with OCT and intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) imaging components. Collaborated with catheter manufacturing companies to determine appropriate parameters and materials for the OCT-IVUS catheter sheath components.
An ambitious, analytical, and resourceful leader seeking new frontiers.
To boldly go where no one has gone before!
Cornell University Dean's List, Semifinalist in Siemens Competition 2007-08