- Smyth Associate ClinicAssociate - family physician, presentI'm currently working as a general practitioner at the Smyth Associate Clinic in Leduc, Alberta. I'm also accepting new patients.
- Alberta Health Servicesfamily medicine resident, 2010 - 2013
- University of AlbertaSpecialization Pharmacology, 1993 - 1997
- University of AlbertaDoctor of Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- University of AlbertaFamily Medicine Residency, 2011 - 2013
Depression Amongst Students On the Rise – How to Spot the Signs
According to a recent study, the number of students at some of the nation’s top universities suffering from depression has increased by an a
Personal Trainers are a Perfect Source of Motivation
Personal Trainers are a Perfect Source of Motivation these days to keep you being healthy.
How the Psychotherapeutic Process Has Penetrated Culture and Society?
Over the last 50 years the discourses in the psychotherapeutic and psychiatric process of the western world have almost infiltrated all the
Electronic Health Records: Good for one, Good for all! Patient, Clinicia...
Imagine going to a new doctor and he already knows your complete health history. You don’t have to rack your brain trying to remember every
Cheap and Healthy Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Eating healthy meals is a goal for many people, but for some, the higher cost of eating well prevents a healthy diet on a regular basis. How
What is your 'health age' and how do you lower it?
Health Age' While there are many ways of measuring various specific physical aspects of health such as body mass index (BMI), blood pressure
Strawberries increase production of Nrf2 - increasing longevity and prev...
Researchers at the University of Warwick have discovered that strawberries “activate a protein in our bodies called ‘Nrf2’ which is shown to