- Thomson-Reuters CorporationCorrespondent, 2012 - presentI report on litigation in the U.S. District Court in Manhattan and at the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. I also write articles frequently about national trends in corporate litigation.
- ALM MediaSenior Reporter, 2007 - 2012I was a senior reporter for The Am Law Litigation Daily, an online newsletter and Web site published by The American Lawyer. Before that, I was a reporter for ALM's New York Law Journal and The American Lawyer. I reported on litigation and law firms.
- Sun StarManaging Editor, 2003 - 2007I was the editor of the campus newspaper at the University of Alaska Fairbanks from August 2006 to May 2007. Before that, I worked for a year as web editor of the paper. I also wrote and reported numerous news articles throughout my four years with the paper.
I am an experienced reporter in New York focused on covering legal news. I have experience with reporting for a variety of mediums, including newspapers, magazines, wire services and Internet publications. My stories have ranged from breaking news items to longer-form feature articles.
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Connecticut
- University of Stirling