Landed in Earth at Chennai,IND
on 84th Day of 1997
(25th March), I am still studying (Just 1 year left) in Sri Krishnaswamy Matriculation Higher Secondary School (SKMHSS
) in Chennai. I am currently (and always will be
) active in Scout Movement
; and I have earned the Rajya Puraskar
) Scout Award from the Hon'ble Governor Dr. K.Rosaiah
I have completed about 12 Proficiency (Merit) Badges: Cook, Pioneer, Citizen, Games Leader, Sanitation Promoter, Star Man, Ecologist, Soil Conservator, Nutrition Educator, Ambulance Man, Secretary, Camper. (This certainly will not be the end.)
I have also participated in many social service programmes from Anti-Leprosy Day Programme to Cleanliness Campaign, Tree Plantation to Preservation of Greenery, 'STOP' Child Labour to Drug Awareness programme, RainWater Harvesting Programme to Non-Violence Day Walk, etc. I have marched in the 65th Republic Day Parade at Marina Beach in front of Chief Minister and the Governor of the State.
My Skills or Traits
- Academics, Arts, Arduino
- Blogging, Braille, Bookbinding
- Crafts, Coin Spinning, Cube-solving
- Image Editing
- Management Skills
- Note Spinning
- Pen Spinning
- Research and Planning
- Scouting, Sudoku, Sign Language
- Ubuntu Pro-User
- Video blogging
- Web Developing
- Yogasana, Yoyoing
Working hard to fill those spaces. My Experiments:
- Have done an Arduino program which interfaces with my Linux System and receives infrared signals from a Sony TV remote to control the system.
- Have created an Arduino sketch that automatically senses the surrounding luminosity using an LDR and adjusts the brightness of the LED. It lights bright when the surrounding is dimmer and vice versa.
- Have created a blog about Scouting and made a complete UI makeover to make it a responsive site under all device resolutions.
- Have created a nifty script (Shell) to instantly convert pictures of all formats into the Open Webp format which is 40% lesser in size with the same quality.
- Am creating a motion sensing web camera, that tracks my gestures to perform tasks in my computer using the Open Computer Vision library (OpenCV)
- HTML/CSS (HTML5/CSS3)