ZAIO provides customers in the property valuation, underwriting, and lending industries with real-time access to certified appraisal reports from the Company's patented database of proactively maintained residential property valuations prepared by licensed appraisers across the United States. The Company's products are available in the United States through its Licensee, Zone Data Systems LLC. ZAIO is a Canadian publicly traded company on TSX venture: ZAO. www.zaio.com
Zone Data Systems is the exclusive licensed provider of Z-Appraisal/valuation products throughout the United States. We are an affordable, accurate, and professional alternative to automated valuation models (AVM) and Broker Price Opinions (BPO). In addition we provide UAD compliant appraisal reports using property analytics through our database, providing consistent, accurate, and fast results. www.zonedatasystems.com
Our vertical markets include:
- Consumer Finance and Home Equity Lenders
- Banks, Mortgage Originators, Credit Unions, Savings & Loans
- Loan Securitization, Portfolio Managers, Rating Agencies, Hedge Funds, Secondary Markets, MBS Mortgage Backed Securities, CDO Collateral Debt Obligations.
- Home Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Data Providers
- Web based content providers
- Tax Assessment, Assessors
- Relocation Companies
- Fraud Detection Companies
- Mortgage Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Agents, MLS Boards
- Consumers, Real Estate Investors, For Sale By Owners, FSBO
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Real Estate Appraisers
- GSE's; Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, etc
- FHA, HUD
Our products are used for:
- Asset management
- HELOC Loans
- SBA Loans
- Forensic valuations
- Fraud reviews
- Litigation consulting
- Relocation assistance
- Collateral valuations
- Risk management
- For-Sale-By-Owner list pricing
- Property Tax defense
- Seller-Buyer Contract Dispute
CALIFORNIA IS OPEN - Ask about our Z-Products.
If you need an AMC, please check out our partner Axis Appraisal Management
for all of your Frank-Dodd needs. Our database allows us to download appraisal data and complete your house appraisal in half of the time of a regular appraiser.
We are now focusing on Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Chicago, Boston, Texas and Washington DC for our next launch.
Check out our video
for more information. Please circle our brand pages. We want to be your property appraiser!