a question for the Savage Cast. How do you run a higher level realm management game in Savage Worlds? I am asking because I am considering a Savage Rifts game with the characters overseeing the politics and growth of Castle Refuge and the Tomorrow legion.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Beasts and Barbarians has two books that might be worth checking...TAttered Banners has info on running a mercenary band and the Tricarnia sourcebook has info on running organizations or domains and having them be able to fight against each other I think.Jul 6, 2016
- I am looking for a little more of a Birthright game, but with some strategic aspects. I want yo have the PCs being the leaders of Castle Refuge, doing thingsmlike expanding the legion, getting involved with the regional diplomacy and politics. So battles will most likely use the mass battles rules as opposed to tactics character combat.
I will have to look at the Beasts and Barbarians supplements.Jul 6, 2016
- good to see you here man. I am really excited about Savage Rifts. Wish we could play.Jul 7, 2016
- Broken Earth has a really good settlement mechanic. I'd pick that up and mine it.Jul 13, 2016
- Cool, I am looking at a few products like Shaintar's faction play and He'll Frost's resource system.Jul 13, 2016
- We featured this question in the latest episode of The Savage Cast. Ep 13 - Things are People Too