- Author, Psychologist, SpeakerpresentI write books about parenting and children's feelings and friendships. I also have a private practice in Princeton, NJ, working with adults, children, and families (NJ lic. # 35SI00425400). My approach is gentle and practical, informed by research but grounded by "real life" experience. I frequently speak at schools and conferences. See www.EileenKennedyMoore.com.
- The Great CoursesProfessor, presentMy video/audio series for The Great Courses is called "Raising Emotionally and Socially Healthy Kids." Topics include: Teaching Kids to Care; Developing Genuine Self-Esteem; How Kids Manage Anger; Playing Well With Others; Growing Up Social. See www.TheGreatCourses.com/Kids
- Psychology TodayGrowing Friendships blogger, presentI blog about parenting and children's feelings and friendships. See www.psychologytoday.com/blog/Growing-Friendships.
- Parents' Magazine PressAdvisor, presentI serve on the advisory board for Parents magazine.
Eileen Kennedy-Moore, PhD, is an author, psychologist, and mother of four. Her video series for parents, produced by The Great Courses®, is called, Raising Emotionally and Socially Healthy Kids. She is co-author of two books for parents: Smart Parenting for Smart Kids: Nurturing Your Child's True Potential and The Unwritten Rules of Friendship: Simple Strategies to Help Your Child Make Friends. She is also the author of an award-winning children's book, What About Me? 12 Ways to Get Your Parents' Attention Without Hitting Your Sister.
A sought-after parenting expert who offers compassionate and practical solutions, Dr. Kennedy-Moore has been a featured guest on The TODAY SHOW and other national television and radio shows, and she has been quoted in numerous magazines and newspapers, including Parents, Real Simple, Working Mother, Family Circle, Woman’s Day, and The Chicago Tribune. She serves on the advisory board for Parents magazine and blogs about children's feelings and friendships at PsychologyToday.com. She frequently speaks at schools and conferences. Dr. Kennedy-Moore has a private practice in Princeton, NJ, where she works with adults, children, and families (NJ lic. #35SI00425400).
- Stony Brook University
- Northwestern University
- American School of Madrid