Testing that Plusbounce still works
no plus ones
- I have been having problems with it. Every time I try to authorize the app, I get this message:
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.Apr 20, 2012
- Terrific service, just one suggestion: If G+ post is longer than 140 chars when trying to post to twitter nothing get's published, at least can Plusbounce publish a link to the post?Apr 30, 2012
- I was not. Turns out the gmail account I was using was flagged as spam and disabled. Fixing it is a pain but I've disabled the outgoing email in the mean time.Jul 3, 2012
- I disabled the confirmation email when you add a new service. Everything else should be back to working.Jul 3, 2012
- Found another issue and fixed it. Posting should be working now. It's really unfortunate that 2 issues struck at the same time.
I can't really make guarantees as to the availability, but this is the first outage I've had that I can't blame on Heroku/EC2.Jul 4, 2012
- Not that I know of.Jul 4, 2012
- That copy's been sorely neglected, though that should work if you check the check box.
Personally, I micromanage which services get which posts, so I just add the individual email addresses as I see fit.Jul 4, 2012
Add a comment...