79 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 27 previous comments
- 3x2= 6 Bc I know this to be true and accurate. I can now say you don't exist, Google+ is really Facebook, and the sky is black
How do you like your proof now?Jun 9, 2014
- , that change won't become dollar bills, but if you keep saving for millions of years, you will eventually become a millionaire.
Lots and lots of little changes add up to big changes.Jun 10, 2014
- Exactly it'll still be change.
No, they're still lithe changes. Birds will still be birds.
Could you be wrong about everything you claim to know?Jun 10, 2014
- "No, they're still lithe changes. Birds will still be birds."
Suppose we have a small bird that has wings 10cm long. There are some (admittedly unlikely, but bear with me, this is an analogy) evolutionary pressures on this particular bird that mean that, with every successive generation, the wings are, on average, half a millimetre shorter.
Half a millimetre is a small difference. But, after a mere two hundred generations, these birds will no longer have wings.
If they are also losing their feathers, their feet are changing, etc, etc.....are they still birds?
"Could you be wrong about everything you claim to know?"
Of course I could, but the best evidence I have access to suggests that I am not and, while there are many things that might convince me, your pithy little soundbites are not among them.Jun 10, 2014
- An adaptation is well fitted for it's function so the wings would have to get bigger. No, bc that's not evolution or genetically possible. There is no genetic or evolutionary process in which information can be added to the genome.
You contradicted yourself. You said you could then couldn't. Which one is it?Jun 10, 2014
- "An adaptation is well fitted for it's function so the wings would have to get bigger. "
Like the enormous wings of the kiwi bird, I suppose?
Look, I did point out that I was merely making an analogy, not a realistic evolutionary situation.
"There is no genetic or evolutionary process in which information can be added to the genome. "
"You contradicted yourself. You said you could then couldn't. Which one is it?"
I said I could then couldn't what?Jun 11, 2014