The Rusty Ball Commenter’s Shared Circle #5
Goodness Gracious My Balls Are on Fire
This week’s theme song is all about passion and attitude. I’d say I have both of those in abundance. LOL “Yes, I have an attitude, DEAL WIITH IT.” LOL I do try to keep it in check but…… Limited success.
Check out here: https://plus.google.com/112078832938393562132/posts/HNrRocPGpah
Come back and tell me what you think.
In this circle you will find some of those that have COMMENTED my post during the prior week. Plus about 50 special highly active friends. Comments are my favorite but reshares really help me the most. I like comments because I can get to know you that way.
Add this circle and start engaging with the people in it. Plus, comment and share and they may reward you tooTo be Included in Future Circles
this alone will not insure inclusion.
1. Plus the original post. (Click the “Originally shared” link to get to it..)
2. Comment on the original post.
3. Add this circle to your circles.
4. Publically share the circle. (Share from the link you found it from if you like.)
===========================================To Get Into Rusty’s Balls
Plus, Comment and Reshare
Also, I will not be checking every single post I make. If I do that, some people will do it once and I will never hear from them again. Those who interact with me the most will be the ones most likely in the next circle.
Give it some time though as I generally post these once a week. That gives people about a week to engage too.
I have four types of engagement circles.
1. Plussers (Usually I have two a week of these, you most likely won’t be in both.)
3. Resharers (Included in many of the above circles show shared three times a week If you reshare another circle during the week, it is very likely you’ll be in the next day’s circle depending on only the number of people I have in it.)
4. Relevance (It will take you more effort to get into this. These are the people most relevant to me that also follow me and I follow them. I don’t post this one as often as it tends to be the same people in it.)
But I might dream up something new during the middle of the week just to keep everyone guessing and engaging.Some helpful Communities
Plus Your Business! With +martin shervington http://goo.gl/Kfr7Kt
The Circle Queen with +Christine DeGraff http://goo.gl/RAL4XQMy Community of the Day
G+ Featured Photographershttp://goo.gl/QGQwJ9My Featured Sites
(Comment and plus post for extra credit.)
For Internet and Social Marketing visit:http://www.tantalizingweb.com/blog
For my adventures in the Philippines, seehttp://www.excitingcebu.com
Leave me comments! I love to hear from you. If you say enough, I am very likely to start a conversation with you.
Two nights there was an issue with notification on the circle I shared. I think I figured out what caused it. I sure hope so. One of the pages I shared is age restricted and I HOPE that was the problem. If I am unable to notify on this circle, then I’ve got a bigger issue. :Let’s hope not.