Please circle me on my new page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110096227510317592058/posts
www.DoItIndy.com - Indy events website
- Anderson UniversityCommunications, 1996 - 2001Bachelor's Degree - Communications degree with emphasis on Broadcast Management. Marketing minor.
- Ben Risinger PRPresident, 2012 - present
- DoItIndyFounder/On-Air Host, 2010 - present
- BWR Marketing & PRFreelance Professional, 2007 - 2012
- American Cancer SocietyCommunity Representative, 2007 - 2010
- ALL STAR Vacation HomesMarketing Coordinator, 2004 - 2007
- Bluffton UniversitySports Information Director, 2002 - 2004
- Moonstruck Chocolate CafeGeneral Manager, 2000 - 2002
Indiana Beer: City Brewery stumbles on link to Indy beer history
Ray Kamstra has a cool story to tell.
Miami Heat hands out T-shirts proclaiming ‘Larry loves Miami,’ unaware t...
In the hours leading up to Game 2 of the NBA Finals, the Miami Heat franchise decided to outfit its arena’s chairs with thousands of white s
One Week Left To Join Mashable's Real-Life Facebook Wall
Mashable is decorating our new office with the world's largest real-life Facebook wall, and you have one week left to be included!
Been There, Done That – 12 Indy Conversation-Starter Spots To Visit | Hi...
So, you've ziplined, experienced the NFL in every possible way and hoofed it around the gorgeous Monument at the epicenter of our city.
How to Time Your Facebook Posts to Reach the Most Fans
How frequently should you post to your Facebook page? Check out these tricks and metrics to help boost your social engagement on the world's