16 mins ·
August 19 at 7:16am ·
Ten Things that we Learned from the Louisiana Flood 2016
1. AT&T sucks and Verizon is owned by a. Cajun.
2. The Cajun Navy is better equipped than the Fed Govt and
is much faster.
3. Race does not divide us, the media divides us.
4. CNN stands for Covers Negativity News and CN stands
for Cajun Navy.
5. We will find the means to cook in any situation
6. All Lives Matter including Animals
7. No water is too deep nor too shallow for passage.
8. A Cajun can launch a boat anywhere including roadways.
9. Our strength is " Togetherness "
10. Under no circumstances will we be defeated