Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Antonio Gimbernat
267 followers -
Seeking Compatible Females for Mating
Seeking Compatible Females for Mating

267 followers
About
Communities and Collections
View all
Posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Hawaii Voters supporting Trump/Pence 2016 ~ Candid Interviews October 12, 2016 Kahului, Maui, Hawaii Please Share Link to Video

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
+Lightning Bolt +SURFER +NFL +NFL Players Association +Hawaii News Now +U.S. Department of State +The White House +Meet The Press +CNN +Fox News 

68% of the NFL consists of Negro Players being paid an average of $2 Million USD per Year Each?

Clearly the NFL needs more White Players... just as the Oscars needs more Negro nominations!!!

Itʻs time Surfers get paid the same Multi-Million Dollar Contracts these NFL Players get paid!

This is about "Pay Equality" which has been a Hot Political Topic in the News.

It is wrong for 1% of the Surfing Community to get paid Millions while the other 99% are Low Income, Homeless & end up on drugs or Incarcerated.

Meanwhile the NFL, MLB & NBA Players buy up Beach Front Property... and they donʻt even SURF??? 

The Surf & Skate Industry should be Audited & Investigated as to why 98% of Legit Surfers are not on the Payroll.

This is an OUTRAGE!!!

I can imagine I am owed Millions in Back-pay from the Surf & Skate Industry.
Photo

Post has attachment
Supporting the Arts watching Chicago at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Hawaii. Eh... Where is Peter Cetera???
Photo

"We are all a beautiful reflection of what society has subjected us too."

Post has attachment
#selfie in Kona Hawaii... 8)
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded