The show airs TONIGHT at 8:00 PM (Eastern) / 5:00 PM (Pacific). My segment (Page 6) begins about 45 minutes into the show.
One America News Network is available on AT&T U-verse, VerizonFiOS, and CenturyLink. Please check your local listings for the channels in your area.
- Private Consulting PracticeStrategic Consultant, 2008 - presentT.J. O'Hara provides confidential executive-level consulting services in the private and public sectors. He specializes in strategic situation assessments and problem resolution, complex negotiations and executive mentoring. Mr. O'Hara also is a professional speaker, writer and commentator on business and political topics.
- Bachrach & AssociatesPresident and CEO, 2004 - 2008
- SupplyProPresident and CEO, 2000 - 2004
- Corporate Express US IncSr. VP, Sales and Marketing, 1999 - 2000
- Moore Corporation, Ltd.VP, Marketing and Corporate Strategy, 1997 - 1999
- BMSPresident and COO, 1995 - 1997
- The SPECTRA GroupChairman and CEO, 1990 - 1997
- The Reynolds and Reynolds CompanyVP, New Development, 1981 - 1990
- American Management AssociationNational Lecturer, Financial Analysis, 1984 - 1989
- Private PracticeAttorney, 1979 - 1981
Mr. O’Hara also became the first candidate to win the web-based “Virtual Presidency” associated with the poll conducted by We Want You. This unique poll sought to provide a forum in which the quality of the candidates’ solutions could take precedence over their ability to raise and spend money. He received a staggering 77.91 percent of the vote. Barack Obama (Democrat) finished a distant second with 5.81 percent of the vote, while Mitt Romney (Republican) finished third with 5.23 percent of the vote.
- University of CincinnatiIndustrial Management/Electrical Engineering, 1970 - 1975
- University of Cincinnati College of LawLaw, 1975 - 1978
- Northwestern University Graduate SchoolExecutive MBA studies, 1997
FREEDOM: Foreign policy leveraging coalitions and the U.N. (Part 2)
RANCHO SANTA FE, Ca., October 6, 2014 – In today’s increasingly dangerous world, we need leadership more than rhetoric when it comes to fore
We can’t duck the dynasty of hypocrisy - Phil Robertson vs. Martin Bashir
Conservatives and Liberals have found a common ground as they now take turns using the same arguments.
T.J. OHara - Candidate for President of the United States —
THE TIME HAS COME FOR A NEW POLITICAL PARADIGM. A Candidate Unlike Any Other in the History of the United States. I am a citizen running for
Boxing Preview: Alexander vs Maidana, USA Boxing Olympic Trials | Washin...
Surprising things can happen with your hometown fans behind you.
Three-time Oscar winner "To Kill A Mockingbird" celebrates its 50th anni...
Harper Lee's 1960 book, which has never been out of print, marked its 50th anniversary. The motion picture was released to resounding acclam
Did Democratic workers cross the line and stalk Republican candidates? |...
Dirty tricks have long been part of the political game by both parties to varying degrees.
Gun control: Is the target practical or political? | Washington Times Co...
Recent mass-murders have become the ammunition for a new round of political debate on gun control in America.
Selling your vote to the Democrats or Republicans | Washington Times Com...
Most Americans will effectively sell their votes to the major Parties on November 6th. Don’t be one of them.
Boxing Review: Alexander dominates Maidana; Broner beats Perez | Washin...
Devon Alexander and Adrien Bronier scored convincing victories over their challenger in St. Louis.
The Lincoln-Douglas Debates: Huntsman vs. Gingrich | Washington Times Co...
This first debate is being publicized as being "on foreign policy and national security." It will begin at 4 p.m. ET and can be steamed onli
Emancipation: 150 years old and needing expansion | Washington Times Com...
This is the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation but are any of us truly free?
Replace the fiscal cliff with a political one | Washington Times Communi...
Manufactured for political gain, the fiscal cliff threatens those who are not responsible for it. It’s time to wake up!
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address: Relevant but ignored | Washington Times Co...
Unfortunately, many of our political leaders must think Lincoln is a movie and the Gettysburg Address is a location.
T.J. O'Hara: Third Party Presidential candiate deserves your attention |...
For intelligent, creative ideas to America's problems, consider the third-party candidates. A good place to start is T.J. O'Hara.
Obama and Romney don't delight you? Have you considered voting Whig? | W...
Did you know that there's a modern Whig Party in America? Did you know that they've endorsed T.J. O'Hara? On both counts, you should.