I gave you a tough time today. I thought you didn't come up to some imaginary bar I held in my head. I didn't get why you didn't come out with bigger news. I didn't get why everyone in my network was telling me about the big things that were planned that didn't come out.
Now we know.
Today a guy I know at Facebook told me that Apple just "went dark" this weekend and stopped answering emails and phone calls (they had amazing new iPhone and iPad apps and a new developer platform all ready for announcing). Folks inside Facebook thought they had done something massively wrong. No, they hadn't. Truth is you had something deeper to deal with.
The fact that you, and your team, went on stage, knowing that Steve Jobs was close to death, is a testament to your professionalism. I felt that you had called it in a bit, but now I know the truth. You weren't calling it in at all. You were doing an amazing job while knowing what was coming.
Today I feel guilty because I gave you a tough time about your first press conference. Now that I know what was going on behind the scenes I owe you an apology. I'm sorry, I owe you and your team one.
My heart is with you during this tough time.
- sm2goFounder, 2010 - present
- The Tossed SaladEvangelist, 2010 - present
- seedfundEvangelist, 2010 - 2011
- PinstormEvangelist & Product Manager, 2010 - 2011
- gymwallaFounder, 2010 - 2010
- True Sparrow SystemsProduct Manager, 2009 - 2010
- School of Hard Knocks1985 - present
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra2003 - 2009
- Rajhans Vidyalaya, Mumbai2001 - 2003
- Ramniranjan Podar High School, Mumbai1998 - 2001
- Gokuldham High School, Mumbai1995 - 1998
- Yashodham High School, Mumbai1990 - 1995
- Holy Name High School, Sibsagar1988 - 1990
Facebook Makes the World Smaller, Shrinks 6 Degrees of Separation to 4 [...
According to a recent study, Facebook reduces the six degrees of separation to only four, meaning it makes the world even smaller.
About the Social Graph - Social Graph API - Google Code
About the Social Graph. The public web is made up of linked pages that represent both documents and people. Google Search helps make this in
MTV India: The First Indian Brand on Google+ | Penn Olson
We've received a note from the folks at MTV India today saying that they are now officially on Google+.
When It Comes To The Internet, The Indian Government Needs A Reality Che...
Well, judging by what's happened over the past year or so, offline too, but this is just getting more and more bizarre. The New York Times'