Interlibertarians is an international political organization made up by
world libertarian cultural associations and political parties-movements
for a freedom perspective.
Interlibertarians is the international association of whatever movements and parties sharing the following fundamental goals:
1. defence of private property from attacks by ruling statalism run by both right- and left-wing constructivists;
2. defence of freedom of entrepreneurship against over-regulations which imprison human talents;
3. defence of free trade and free markets against protectionism, custom tarriffs and duties;
4. defence of tax competition in favour of a future society, once and
for all free from taxes, founded on the grounds of subsidiarity, the
voluntary sector, free associationism, responsibility and civic concord;
5. defence of the value of saving with sound money against the monopolizers of money;
6. defence of freedom of education as to make our children free from institutional serfdom inculcated by state school;
7. defence of freedom of insurance as to repeal the state provision of
health care, unemployment, accidents insurance and pensions;
Interlibertarians organize in Lugano (Switzerland) an annual
international conference for a serious debate about real problems that
affecting the world today in a libertarian freedom perspective.
* Explain the initiatives undertaken in their respective own countries
with the promotion of libertarian philosophy and free market proposals
for the achievement of the above mentioned fundamental goals.
Meet and exchange experiences with others libertarians, create a
platform for exchange and communication between libertarians and free
market organizations in the world.
* Discuss and agree the
implementation of practical common actions, on worldwide level for the
creation of a network for the comunication of libertarians ideas and