Interlibertarians Conference is organised by Interlibertarians (International Libertarians) an international political organization founded by the Movimento Libertario (Italy) and Liberisti ticinesi (Switzerland) for world libertarian and classic liberal political parties-movements and free market associations.
Interlibertarians Conference 2014 is the fourth edition of the annual international conference for a serious debate about real problems that affecting the world today in a libertarian freedom perspective.
Interlibertarians Conference 2014 will be held in Lugano-Paradiso Sunday November 30th.
This year the main theme will be: 'Banks & Money'.
The conference will start at 2:30 pm and will finish at 6:30 pm.
This year we have decided to focus our conference less on political issues and more on local economic issues. In particular, the conference will be a debate on the economic crisis and in particular on two popular swiss initiatives:
* the "Vollgeld Initiative" (Initiative against fractional reserve commercial banking);
* the referendum initiative against the sale of the gold reserve of the Swiss National Bank (the Swiss Central Bank)
The conference will also discuss denationalization of money with particular reference to Bitcoin.
Conference will be divided in two sections, in the first part every guest relators will explain an argument with a discourse of 20-30 minutes.
In the second part will be a debate among the relators with also Questions and Answers as partecipation by the public.
Here a draft of our guests relators and the titles of their speeches:
* Welcome and introduction by the organizers:
Liberisti Ticinesi (Switzerland) and Movimento Libertario (Italy)
* Francesco Simoncelli: Central Banks and Gold: two worlds at the antipodes;
* Paolo Pamini: Gold coins with private Swiss standard;
* Sergio Rossi: Money and Value: A modern perspective
* Giovanni Birindelli: Currency manipulation and Law;
* Giacomo Zucco: Denationalization of money: the digital way;
Entrance to the conference is free of charge.
Given the issues that will be debated, the conference will see a presence of italian speakers speaking in Italian language.
There will no be a translators service at the conference.
In the coming days will be released more info on program, speakers and other informations for participate to the conference.
Official Website: http://www.interlibertarians.org/