Dr. Santosh Nandedkar
Mobile: 9820024422/ 9373024422
Over 10 years experience including 3 years in formulation development of pharmaceuticals and the initial 7 years in formulation development and production control of Ayurvedic medicines, Cosmetics and Herbal products. Extensive experience in developing formulations for regulated, semi-regulated and domestic market. Demonstrated experience in technology transfer and trouble shooting assignments of running formulations. Proficient in preparing stability protocols as per ICH Guidelines. Distinguished efforts in developing Tablets, Lozenges, Capsules, DPI Capsules, Gels, Creams, Ointments, Nasal Spray, Spray Bandage (Topical Spray), I.V. Infusion, Syrup, Suspension, Mouth Wash, Ayurvedic medicines, cosmetics and neutraceuticals.
Ph.D. (Alternative Medicine) Medicina Alternativa affiliated to The Open International University for Complementary Medicine Sri Lanka.
M. Pharm. Science (Pharmaceutics)
Princ. K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy, Worli. Mumbai, Mumbai University, Mumbai, 1997Research Work: Development of Ayurvedic Tablets and Dermatological formulation for Acne.
Marathwada University, Aurangabad, 1993
Core CompetenciesFormulation Development
Developing formulations for Regulated, Semi-regulated and Domestic market.
· Distinction of transferring the technology to the plant (Standardization and validation batches)
· Worked on various dosage forms like
§ Tablets: Conventional, Dispersible, Chewable, Bilayer.
§ Liquids: Syrups, Pediatric Drops, Mouth Wash, suspension Etc.
§ Capsules, Dry Powder Inhalation (DPI) Capsules,
§ Topical Gels, Creams, Ointments, Sustained Release and NDDS Formulations.
§ Lozenges, I.V.Infusion, Nasal Spray, Spray Bandage (Topical Spray).
§ Developed Ayurvedic medicines, herbal cosmetics and neutraceuticals.
Project Management/Production/ Process Operations
· Planning detailed activities and finalization of requirements and specifications
· Forming and spearheading cross-functional teams for streamlined execution of project.
· Overseeing production related tasks including planning, control and trouble shooting.
· Ensuring complete in-process quality control and continuous improvement in process capabilities.Documentation
· Maintaining and peer-review documentation such as laboratory notebooks, instrument logbooks, training records, etc.
· Documenting at each stage of development (Master manufacturing formula, Developmental Pharmaceutics Report, Standardization/validation Report etc)
· Ensuring compliance of various quality measures such as GMP/GLP by maintenance of appropriate requisite documentation/ records.
Gender · Male
Date of birth · 20th July 1969.
Nationality · Indian