Passenger Service Agent, 2010 - 2013
• Provide optimal customer service in an establishment that serves 600 to 1000 passengers daily.
• Acted as primary liaison with clients in order to resolve all customer concerns, and ensured satisfaction.
• Accepted and balanced over $2000 worth of revenue daily.
• Responsible for conducting clearance reviews for all legal documents.
• Used a proprietary computerized system for updating and retrieving customer information.
• Monitor, review and verify documents through an automated information system.
Army National Guard
Office assistant/Chemical Equipment Repair, 2002 - 2010
• Supported Human Resource and Logistics Supply managers with daily office requirements including, maintaining soldier files, and verifying accuracy of all entry documentation.
• Organized and Facilitated New Soldier orientation class, covering life insurance policies, yearly schedule, contact information, and health benefits.
• Responsible for gathering, creating Microsoft Excel report on competitive health insurance rates for soldiers.
• Responsible for benefit enrollment status changes.
• Maintained and repaired various types of quartermaster machinery and equipment.
• Repaired special purpose equipment such as electrical/fuel heater systems, pumps, and reverse osmosis water purification equipment.
Customer Service Rep, 2005 - 2007
• Delivered exceptional customer service in an upscale office furniture and supplies store.
• Designed and organized office furniture placement for clients.
• Assisted customers with office equipment (faxing, coping, scanning) procurement decisions.
• Updated customer information in software system.
• Accepted credit card payments
Floor Lead/Office Coordinator, 1999 - 2001
• Floor Leader for POS training in sales offices and call center environment.
• Handled escalated customer service issues to maintain a customer service level of 95%.
• Demonstrated the usage of phones and phone equipment to new hires.
• Analyzed and implemented financial statements.
• Communicated with over 150 customers and employees daily to research and resolve account inquires.
• Collaborated with team members to develop office events, meetings, schedules and budgets.