Google+ Photographer's Conference hung out with 6 people. #hangoutsonairFrederick Van Johnson, Angela B. Pan, Loren Groves, shirley lo, Rob Sylvan, and Alan Shapiro
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 130 previous comments
- That was a nice surprise. Thanks for sharing the photo Glass experience in detail :)May 23, 2012
- I am really excited about the potential of Glass Project. I can't wait to see what's next.May 23, 2012
- , are you using the G+ app or the mobile HTML5 site? You can send feedback from the app.May 23, 2012
- SiteMay 23, 2012
- I appreciate the time you guys spend talking to people in the real world, but every suggestion that was made during this session seemed to be met with reassurance that you're already taking it into consideration. If you want people to keep giving feedback, you need to react to that feedback as if it were valuable (not just by telling them it has value). Maybe start a dialog to flesh out some ideas with your users (even if you've already fleshed them out internally).
It might not hurt to actually loosen your lips every now and then and talk about what's coming in the pipeline. I mean, come on, we know you're working on the iPad app. Dancing around it just makes you seem like aloof corporate types.
Still, I think G+ is great. Keep up the good work (and get me some Google Calendar integration)!May 23, 2012
- show me pictures weddingMay 27, 2012