Start a hangout
7 followers|8,154 views
Worked at ACSM - Certified Personal Trainer
Attended Texas A&M University–Kingsville
Lives in Kingsville, Texas
7 followers|8,154 views
AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, First Aid Training, Fitness, Personal Training, Kinesiology, Exercise Prescription, Health & Wellness, Special Populations, Applied Human Anatomy, Massage and soft tissue, General Pathology, Applied Medical Physiology, Microsoft Office,Windows
- ACSM - Certified Personal TrainerPersonal Trainer, 2011 - 2014I was certified to be a personal trainer from the time of Dec. 2011 up to Dec. 2014
- Pizza HutDelivery Driver, 2013 - 2013
- Uresti Senior AssistanceHome Healthcare-Provider, 2011 - 2013
To me exercise is not about becoming the fastest or strongest you can be, but a life choice to improve one's health and overall well being. Exercise can be challenging but can be fun as well. I chose a career in exercise and rehabilitation to help people of all ages and fitness levels. I realize maintaining a fit lifestyle is never an easy journey due to injury, varying medical conditions, and the challenges of everyday life. As a personal trainer I am here to help you overcome these obstacles. Becoming fit doesn't happen overnight and if you are willing to put in the effort, I will work alongside you to meet your goals. I have never been the big kid or the most fit in my life but I do know what it means to need that extra push and motivation to get started. By deciding to take that first step to a healthier life you have accomplished more than you may realize at the time and I look forward to taking that journey with you.
Graduated with honors from Jr. High through end of college. ACSM-CPT
- Texas A&M University–KingsvilleExercise Science/Pre-Physical Therapy, 2007 - 2012I have a Bachelor of Science through Texas A&M University- Kingsville
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences - Austin CampusPhysical Therapy, 2014 - 2015I did not obtain a doctorate degree and I am no longer in the program). I pursued my dream of one day becoming a physical therapist and stuck with it for a year in an accelerated Doctorate program. I struggled in the program while learning much and meeting great people. For various reasons I didn't cut it in the program, but I am pushing forward in life trying to find something I will love to do.