Don't forget you can grab "50 Ways To Say Goodbye" off our album California 37 on iTunes http://smarturl.it/ca37iTunes
Catch us on the California 37 Tour this Summer, tickets are now on sale http://trainline.com/ca37tour
Please join me in wishing Jack a Happy 11th Birthday!!
My 1st Born...
1. If you’re going to talk about yourself all day every day, you’d better make clear why people should care
2. Don’t rob the dickens out of people, morally or financially. You could end up in someone’s autobiography, and they could say really not nice things about you!
3. Don’t proclaim your expertise. A real expert may hear you.
4. Cherish the people you care about while you can. Once they’re gone, all you can do is remember them.
5. Don’t make promises you can’t keep.
6. Don’t try to pretend you go “way back” with someone when you don’t. Twain often talks about people who would come up to him and say, “Oh, I went to school with you.” He would say (to himself, of course), “Uh, no you didn’t.” It just made the person look foolish in his eyes.
7. Be honest about your intentions.
8. Don’t be too trusting of people, especially if they want something.
9. Don’t assume that anyone but you has your best interest at heart (and make sure you really do have your best interests front and center. Otherwise you can really get taken for a ride).
10. If you challenge someone to a duel of any kind, be fully prepared to get shot
(in other words, if you can’t take it don’t dish it).
From the blog by Marjorie Clayman
Rumor: Amazon Retail Stores Coming & Predatory Pricing Channel Destr...
facebook; twitter; linked in; google plus. Sign up for our Newsletter. Close. Latest Profiles. Awesome Startup Jobs. ChallengePost - Challen
Soluto Painlessly Fixes Your Friends' Computers From Afar (and We've Got...
Troubleshooting tool Soluto just added a host of new features that let you easily fix anyone's computer from a web interface, no matter wher
My Lunch is looking at me Funny. I can only imagine what my Master Yoda ...
My Lunch is looking at me Funny. I can only imagine what my Master Yoda marshmallow loli pop would say if he could talk... Next photoPreviou