It really has been one of those weeks. Bring on the Darleks, I say...
Wineglass Bay lookout, Freycinet National Park. January 2014. Finally, a new Q and A! It's the Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme ... Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice? Just a little, please. Which condiment (ketchup, mu...
- Skills TasmaniaSenior Policy Officer, 2013 - present
- Mental Health Council of TasmaniaWorkforce Development Officer, 2011 - 2013
- Statewide and Mental Health ServicesSenior Policy Officer, 2010 - 2011
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council of TasmaniaPolicy, Research and Communications Manager, 2009 - 2010
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council of TasmaniaActing CEO, 2008 - 2009
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council of TasmaniaPolicy and Research Officer, 2008 - 2008
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council of TasmaniaClinical Supervision Project Officer, 2007 - 2008
- University of TasmaniaLecturer/ Tutor, 2000 - 2008
- University of TasmaniaPolitical Science, 1996 - 2006
- Hellyer College1993 - 1995
- Parklands High School1989 - 1992
- Upper Burnie Primary School1982 - 1988
Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
Bubbles. Bellerive Beach, Bellerive. June 2013. Theme Thursday? Of course! There is JUBILATION in the nation even when they're facing castra
Real socialism is inside man. It wasn't born with Marx. It was in the co...
Loser Takes All, Graham Greene; Icons of Design: The 20th Century, Albus Volker; A Spy in the House of Love, Anaïs Nin; Railway Maps of the
The Sensationalist Media Reporting of the Essendon Scandal
Note: For those who want a shorter version, skip the section in the middle with all the quotes. That takes up half the post length. I cannot