- OgilvyEditorial director, 2012 - present
- iCrossingEditorial director, 2011 - 2012
- AOLFeatures editor, Daily Finance, 2009 - 2010
- Conde NastSenior editor, Portfolio and Details, 2006 - 2008
- F+W PublicationsManaging editor, Print, 2003 - 2006
- Dennis PublishingSenior editor, Blender, 2001 - 2003
- Powerful MediaSenior editor, Inside, 1999 - 2001
- PrimediaAssociate editor, Chicago, 1996 - 1997
- Crain CommunicationsReporter, Advertising Age, 1993 - 1996
- Federated Media PublishingEditor, 2010 - 2011
- Northwestern University
- Winston Churchill High School
Why Publishers Don't Like Apps - Technology Review
The future of media on mobile devices isn't with applications but with the Web.
The Content Lab - Facebook challenges marketers to create content-rich e...
Facebook challenges marketers to create content-rich experiences
John Kerry's finest debate moments: a good choice to mimic Mitt?
Barack Obama has picked the Massachusetts senator to stand in for Romney at the practice podium – but is it a wise move?
My New Year's Resolutions: Email Bankruptcy, Inbox Zero - Forbes
I am a procrastinator. That's why I'm writing a post about my New Year's resolution on January 4th. It's also why I have, at last count, mor
Adam Green: The Spectacular Thefts of Apollo Robbins, Pickpocket
Apollo Robbins takes things from people’s jackets, pants, purses, wrists, fingers, and necks, then returns them in amusing and mind-boggling
No Filter: Inside Hipstamatic’s Lost Year Searching For The Next Killer ...
If Lucas Buick's company Hipstamatic is on the verge of bankruptcy, you couldn't tell by the dinner spread. It's mid-September and we're at
Your Facebook Friends Can Tell If You're Ignoring Their Chats - Forbes
About a month ago, Facebook introduced a new
Brands, Don't Make "Ripping Off" the New "Selling Out"
Last month, I recapped a series of panels at Internet Week in New York City that highlighted the deepening relationship between bands and br
How I Lost My iPhone in New Orleans, or Some New Adventures of Huck Finn
I was smiling while my iPhone was being robbed. They were kids. A group of eight or maybe ten little boys on bicycles, some of them riding
Abbey Road live on webcam — Lost At E Minor: For creative people
I am really into Hong Kong action flicks from the 1980s and 90s. When I first moved to New York, there were a handful of curious friends who
Instagram Socialmatic Camera — Lost At E Minor: For creative people
New & Cool Architecture · New Art · New Design · New Eco · New Events · New Fashion · New Film · New Food and Packaging · New Illustrati