Dear Friend, I have picked up the trust and courage to write you this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest Person who will assist me for this important business transaction. My spirit directed me to contact you in this, transaction; I never know you in my person and I would like to know you more. My name is Alverina Diliyanti . 37 years old Indonesian single. Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Indonesia bank, BCA, in full , Bank Central Asia, the pioneer bank in Asia. I am very happy to see your email.. how are you today? I hope you are hale and hearty. . It was borne out of my desire to share a mutual business Relationship with you. please I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. You know, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my Bank (B.C.A) Bank Central Asia, here Indonesia, Jakarta branch. I have an opportunity to the sum of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (USD $15.500,000.00) to transfer into your bank account over there in your country if you assure me of your reliability and capability to handle this project to be blissful. I like to be Open to you. I discovered an abandoned sum of US$15.5 million dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in a dormant account belonging to one of our deceased customer. I will provide the full details when once we know each other as business. I want to transfer this fund into your bank account before i sign my resignation letter. please this is urgent because our banking law and guideline stipulates that if such fund remains unclaimed after nine years, the funds will be confiscated/declared unserviceable and turned over to the Indonesian government if the deceased business associates or next-of-kin did not claim this money; since all efforts to trace any living relative of the deceased proved abortive have decided that i will have you claim this money as the deceased business associate/or next-of-kin, because i can not lay hands on this claim due to the nature of my job. Everything concerning this transaction shall be LEGALLY done without hitch. as the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit, I don't want us to miss this opportunity. This is why I am soliciting for your co-operation and assistance. You will stand as the next of kin/business partner to the deceased customer so that the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account. NOTE: The procedure is simple because as soon as you get back to me with your full details, I will draft the application letter of claim for you to send to the bank. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue till we realize this funds as i hope that you are a sincere, honest, matured person and above all TRUSTWORTHY. on successful conclusion of this deal, i will come over to your country for the disbursement. I assure you that this business is 100% risk free and legal because i have the deposit certificate here with me. This is a good opportunity for both of us and our family's. The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank when i come. Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send to me, your following Information’s if you promise to work with me in one mind without any betrayal. 1. YOUR Full Name and Address 2. Any of your Identification copy 3 Your Phone number Please if you are not interested, delete this email and do not hurt me because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained,as it is said, the taste of the pudding is in the eating, do give this proposal serious and positive consideration. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated. Thanks and best regards Alverina Diliyanti: M Sc. (ECONS) Phone:+6287887710669
- TottoWeb designer
2. My hobbies are video/PC games, tennis, karaoke, knitting, crossing, baking, photography, learning new things, gardening, "walkabout" in nature, swimming.
3. I love music! I listen pop music, new age, metal, rock, trance, opera, operette...almost everything - it really depends on the mood I am.
4. My husband and I love to travel. Usually we travel in Europe but we've been as far as Venezuela.
5. I like animals. I have a 8 year old dog, shih-tzu. He is the most kindest dog in the world. When he's near me, he's happy.
6. I'm a creative person. I like to design things and clothes. Sometimes I even accomplish my ideas. I'm enthusiastic to many things, like decoration, sewing, painting, drawing, crafting...
7. I like good food, red wine, coffee, taste of honey, ice cream, coco, cabbage, shrimps, cheesecake, chocolate, wings, cheese, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, almonds...
8. I dislike cheaters and liars.
9. I don't like cold winters in Finland. I would like to live in some warm and beautiful place.
10. I prefer piece over war, love over hate, flowers over chemicals...
- Turun ammattikorkeakouluTietojärjestelmien rakentaminen, 1999 - 2002
- University of applied ScienceConstruction of information systems, 1999 - 2002
- Turun ammattiopistoTaloushallinto, 1996 - 1999
- Turku business schoolFinance, 1996 - 1999