Although it's a state holiday in Puebla it's not a national holiday. The American celebration of this day originated in California and spread to other parts of the country in the mid-1900's as part of the growing Chicano movement and evolved into what we have today. So now you know why you'll be hungover tomorrow. ;)
one man's trash becomes another man's treasure ..........
Next week, I am going to LA to spend time with a bunch of gay married couples. Some of them even have children! I guess you know where I stand on those issues............
Have a great day, all.
Peace. Love. And that stuff.....
- Pioneers Memorial HospitalHistology Supervisor, 2014 - present
- Integrated Oncology, a division of LabCorpAnatomic Pathology supervisor, 2013 - 2014I'm the king of the third shift.
- Academic Urology and Urogynecology of ArizonaHistology Supervisor, 2012 - 2013
- Genoptix Medical Laboratory, A Novartis CompanySenior Histotechnologist, 2011 - 2012
- Integrated PathologySenior Technologist, 2008 - 2011
- Phoenix CollegeEducation Coordinator/Adjunct Faculty - Histology Technician Program, 2006 - 2011
- Banner Boswell Medical CenterPathology Manager, 2002 - 2008
- DeVry UniversityComputer Information Systems, 2 - 2001
Harvard approves student group devoted to kinky sex on campus - CNN.com
Call it Fifty Shades of Crimson. Harvard University okays a kinky sex student club called "Munch" that promotes "alternative sexualities and
Gus Johnson groomed as voice of World Cup by Fox | SI.com
The radical idea was hatched in October 2011, shortly after FIFA awarded the U.S. broadcast rights to Fox Sports for the 2018 and 2022 World
Death Star petition response is science communications done right
Someone in the White House pays attention to studies of effective communication.
Overly Attached Girlfriend Evolves Into Misunderstood Girlfriend
The fixed stare of Overly Attached Girlfriend had the web looking over their shoulders earlier this summer, but did we all just get the wron
Social Media Fatigue: We Need One Social Media Site to Rule Them All
Why do we need different sites for all the social media stuff? This is a lot to keep track of and sadly there's much that gets lost, Social