My name is Stephanie Chute. I'm happily married to my husband, Mike=♥ & an Auntie to an adorable nephew, Caden (who is my little bubba-boo). I have a fraternal twin sister (her and I are like polar opposites though).
I am the Developer for SCSCreations & ChuteDesigns
on the Android Market (Google Play Store). I create themes to decorate
your Android phones so they are visually stunning. Oh and I'm a HUGE
animal lover! My husband and I have two dogs and two cats (but I have
always had animals growing up and I couldn't live a life without them.
I've had Arabian horses, geese, birds, cats, dogs and even a rabbit
once). I'm a very happy
person and I love meeting new people. I'm a social butterfly!
Hobbies & Other Loves:
- Shooting my 9mm S&W at the Shooting Range just about EVERY Tuesday (ladies night - ladies get in free - SWEET!)
- I just got into playing Guild Wars 2 (thanks to my husband, and now I'm addicted) (a❤‿❤a)
- I love to watch football: GO 49ERS! (>‿◠)✌
I love high heels, skirts, dresses, style, hair, makeup, nails and
anything that let's others know that I'm a total girly-girl with a
secret love for things guys consider their hobbies. LOL!
- I absolutely love my job; developing for the Google Play Store!
- I also have my manicuring license so I have a knack for all things creative.
- I love to sing ♫
- I love to dance ♫
I love my car (I have a 2012 White Acura TSX which is my love - I have
worked really hard to afford that car and I'm proud to own it! It's
decked out with Zebra print car seat covers, and a rhinestone zebra
print license place cover to match!)
- I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 & a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3.
- I love shopping as well...what girl doesn't, right!?
I have two tattoos, both of which are butterflies (one on my left foot
and two hanging out on my left shoulder blade - that signify a new life
after gastric bypass). Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Anyhow, that's me! I plan to get to know and make friends with each and every one of you! ❤
I had gastric bypass in 2009 & lost over half of me, I got married on our local news station and I love my job dearly (it's literally my dream job!) I'm one very lucky lady! My husband is a cancer surviver and I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life and keeping him on this Earth just for me. :)