- Clayton College of Natural HealthNatural Health, 1999 - 2011
- Alderson-Broaddus CollegeMed.Sci. (Physician Assistant), 1983 - 1987
- homemaker, part-time independent artist/entertainerwife, mom, blogger, aspiring writer, Holistic Health Consultant, present
- Allegheny General HospitalPhysician Assistant, 1993 - 2000
- Chinese Martial ArtsCo-Owner, Instructor, 1998 - 1999
- Rochester Mental HealthPhysician Assistant, 1993 - 1993
- Butler Memorial Hospital / MHAPhysician Assistant, 1987 - 1993
Chinese Phrases - Mandarin Phrases - Standard Mandarin
Standard Mandarin Chinese Pronunciation Guide Online, Learn Chinese Online Free, Pinyin Chart, Listen to Basic Chinese Daily Phrases.
Tiny Wisdom: Being Both Strong and Hurt | Tiny Buddha
Strength doesn’t mean we’re invincible. It means we have the capacity to move through the pain and heal.
Stop Apologizing for Your Crazy Wild Eyed Dreams | Riding the Waves of P...
Hi Srini, it is nice and my pleasure to know you and visit you here. Personal Development is what everybody needs and particularly me. Being
Owls Wings – Plant Spirit Medicine for Love Magick
On weekends, I like to share the visions and voices of other creative, magical, inspired people. Today, I am delighted to feature my magicka