Jamie hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
- Univeristy of SheffieldEconomics, 1999 - 2002
- Stockholm UniversitySwedish as a Foreign Language, 2008 - 2009
- University of NottinghamBehavioural Economics, 2009 - 2010
- BBC WorldwidePerformance and Planning Manager, 2012 - present
- Eyeworks Sweden ABFinance Manager, 2010 - 2012
Sepp Blatter's World Cup plans show no respect for logic – or football
Jonathan Wilson: The Fifa president wants more Asian teams in the World Cup, but his proposals will help nothing except his own political fu
Margaret Thatcher, Unlike Many Tory Politicians, Was a Great Friend to J...
Thatcher and the Jews: Margaret Thatcher was a staunch defender of Jewish causes and a supporter of Israel in her political career, unlike m
Premier League rights judgment is a win-win for football's ruling classes
Dan Sabbagh: Landmark European court decision will keep lawyers busy but it won't make much difference to consumers
Could David Cameron have done anything other than walk away from a new E...
COULD David Cameron have done anything different at Thursday night's EU summit, when he refused to sign Britain up to new EU treaty rules ov
Premier League fans can buy cheap foreign TV coverage, EU rules
• European Union's highest court rules it is not illegal to buy set top box decoder cards from foreign broadcasters • Ruling could have huge
Bye, bye England? SNP plans closer Scandinavian ties after independence
An independent Scotland would shift much of its attention away from the UK to become a member of the Scandinavian circle of countries, with
'Cameron's last bluff': European media criticise UK eurozone treaty veto
French, German and Italian commentators decide the euro is more important than the Brits