Yep, not as good as the trailer. For sure.
1. Acting was pretty bad on all fronts.
2. Brit Marling as a high school janitor - I don't think so. That was just weird and totally unbelievable. Same with her humorless sidekick janitor friend, who seemed to be pulled straight out of a Wes Anderson movie.
3. Every 10 minutes it would cut to Brit's character walking against a pretty backdrop with melodramatic music playing in the background. It's nice once, just not over a dozen times.
4. Just all around script problems. Some of the dialogue was stilted and other times just ridiculous.
5. Score - Music was bad. Again, not as good as the trailer!