Areas of expertise:
- New product development
- Program management
- Business process reengineering
- Financial management
- Marketing management
- Financial services
- Manufacturing and small business
Top posts contributed to Post University's blog:
- Turning oppositions into opportunities: How Post University embraced online education
- Does your assessment of our online MBA degree program agree with your peers'?
- Adult learner reveals his secret to succeeding in online classes
Top media coverage featuring Stephen Paulone:
- Online MBA blog (Oct. 1, 2012): "A Closer Look: Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University."
- Corporate Compliance Insights (Feb. 14, 2011): "How we make the next generation of compliance leaders"
Stephen Paulone, Ph.D. is the Director of Graduate Business Programs offered through the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University. He has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing, marketing, and finance, and has held such positions as marketing manager, manager of new product development, marketing program manager and finance director.
Dr. Paulone has taught at Post University for more than 10 years. Prior to coming to Post, he worked in numerous corporations, and was a consultant in business structure, business and market analysis, and customer acquisition and retention.
While in the corporate world, Dr. Paulone led the effort on new product development of more than $1 billion of projects, created the first electronic catalog in the bearing industry, and the first website for a Fortune 100 company. He has also consulted for the Surety Insurance industry and helped lead the first e-business and services venture for a major manufacturing company.
Dr. Paulone also has served on committees for the Waterbury Chamber of Commerce and Waterbury Economic Development. Dr. Paulone holds a Ph.D. in Financial Management from Northcentral University. He received his MBA, concentration in Marketing, and MS, concentration in Finance, from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He received his undergraduate degree from Fairfield University.
To schedule an interview, please contact Kelly Statmore at Post University, 203-910-7258, firstname.lastname@example.org.