- a bookkeeper for two small businesses [just after graduation of his accounting bachelor degree].
- an auditor for a small [and nice] accounting firm, until he found himself bored in struggling with financial reporting without knowing what really behind the numbers are. So he decided to quit from auditing world to put his arms and legs into dirty works of company’s financial flows from scratch again.
- a financial analyst for one company. He analyzes company’s financial performance across the operations since the beginning till the end of the financial cycle.
- a Finance and Accounting manager for three medium enterprises for 8.6 years. He helped business owner to manage day-to-day finance and accounting roles, making sure: their customers pay the companies on time, having enough cash to fund all activities, tax filing, keeping their financial record fully compliance with the accounting standards and pay company’s tax.
- a tax consultant [with his team] four five years. Putra helped tens of companies and persons who struggling with taxations. From tax planning, getting tax refund, and litigations.
- formerly a controller for a corporation in Costa Mesa, CA for 8 years.
- Accounting-Financial-Tax.comCoFounder, 2008 - present
Income Statement Formats [Basic and Beyond] | Accounting-Financial-Tax.com
In this post, I will discuss the very basic income statement format first. Later on, I am going to go to get deeper and more detail on each
Do These Tasks Now, Save Days In the Year End Closing | Accounting-Finan...
So we are ten weeks prior 2011 year-end closing. “Yea, we still have more than enough time to do that,” you may think. Oh really? I don’t th
Accounting For Lease: Operating and Capital Lease | Accounting-Financial...
A comprehensive tutorial about accounting for lease. Learn operating and capital lease, from the formula, calculation and its journal entrie
Tax Preparers, No Substitutes Due Diligence Form For EITC Please | Accou...
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) benefits American workers and working families with low-and moderate-income. “Paid preparers must meet four
Internally Generated Computer Software Costs Recognition | Accounting-Fi...
As it has been described in my previous post, IAS 38 permits recognition of internally created intangible assets to the extent the expenditu
IAS 38 Permits Recognition Of Internally Created Intangible | Accounting...
In many instances, intangibles are generated internally by an entity, rather than being acquired via a business combination or some other pu
CPA Exam Score Release Is Out Earlier and More Predictable | Accounting-...
Starting in the fourth quarter of 2011 the U.S. CPA Exam will begin releasing scores earlier and more predictably. The change will mark a ma
How Partnership Agreements Are Arranged | Accounting-Financial-Tax.com
A partner’s distributive share of income or loss is generally determined by the partnership agreement. Such agreement can have different rat
Interim Financial Information Review Procedures | Accounting-Financial-T...
SEC requires an interim financial information review before it is filed in a registrant’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q. SAS 100 provides gu