You don't create a brand with a logo. You make the logo mean something to people (make it into a brand) by what you actually do for people. Choose a design and get to work.
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Your link has an error in it. I came back twice to try it just in case it was a network thang. It would appear not.Feb 6, 2012
- Micheal's server went down from traffic (I tweeted it at the same time). They're rebooting it now.Feb 6, 2012
- is a server crasher.Feb 6, 2012
- There are so many things that make a brand "alive", and the logo is but one of them! Great post. Get your brand strategy polished, then work on the logo.Feb 6, 2012
- http://youtu.be/gYEf8XZKlUU "we make better logos or people die"this is a GREAT logo - I love this video at youtube, I'm SURE you've seen it - the spoof of A Few Good MenFeb 7, 2012
- A tribute to good art directors everywhereFeb 26, 2012
Add a comment...