- Sarasota Memorial HospitalLPN II, 2013 - presentSarasota Memorial Health Care System, an 806-bed regional medical center, is among the largest public health systems in Florida. With about 4,000 staff, 802 physicians and 1,000 volunteers, it is one of Sarasota County's largest employers. A community hospital founded in 1925, Sarasota Memorial is governed by the nine-member elected Sarasota County Public Hospital Board. It is a full-service health system, with specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer, and neuroscience services, as well as a network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs. Sarasota Memorial is the only hospital providing obstetrical services, pediatrics and Level III neonatal intensive care in Sarasota County. http://smh.com
- Always There In-Home CarePresident & CEO, 2013 - 2014We pride ourselves on developing a comprehensive caregiver-client compatibility program. This means we have gone beyond the standards of the companion/homemaker service profession and have elevated it to offering a more conscious and personal level of service. We feel you, or your loved one should have the caregiver that is perfect for your needs. To achieve this we match the answers of your Care Choice Consultation with the Client Compatibility Survey of our caregivers, thus providing a match in personality, performance needs, values, likes and dislikes thereby creating a highly complementary and professional match. We also understand that all people have the right to choose whom they spend their precious time with and personalities that clash does not make for harmonious days. Always There In-Home Care believes in open, honest communication and strives to instill the best values to all of our caregivers, because of that we have developed our own in-service training in, How to Exceed Best Companion/Homemaker Standards, and How to Cater to Every Client's Personal Preferences, even if that preference is not how we would normally accomplish something ourselves, after all, we at Always There In-Home Care have chosen to serve your needs.
- SouthTech SolutionsSenior Sales Consultant, 2011 - 2013
- AnexioVP of Sales, 2009 - 2011
I am passionate about caring for others, and the challenging yet highly respected field of Nursing.
In addition to nursing, I have over 20 years of combined sales and business experience. I build lifelong relationships, with trust, and integrity.
My specialties – nursing, technology, social media, sales processes & closing, business development, marketing/public relations, negotiations, client, account and business management.
- Sarasota County Technical InstitutePractical Nursing Graduate, 2014 - 2015PN program for licensed practical nursing preparation. Accredited School of Nursing.
- Galen School of Nursing-Tampa BayNursing, 2016 - 2018RN transition