- American Psychological AssociationDirector, present
- Metrohealth Medical CenterPsychologist, 2002 - 2009
- University of Rochester School of MedicinePostdoctoral Trainee, 2001 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityPsychology Intern, 2000 - 2001
- Nazareth CollegeInstructor, 2002 - 2002
- SUNY BinghamtonTeaching Assistant, 1998 - 2000
I am currently Associate Executive Director for APAGS at the American Psychological Association. I serve as the senior staff person representing graduate students within the association.
I earned my Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the State University of New York at Binghamton. I worked for nearly 7 years at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, where I was faculty in the Department of Pediatrics at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. I am currently licensed as a psychologist in Ohio.
My clinical interests lie in pediatric and child clinical psychology. I have expertise in working with children with autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, and aggressive behavior. I am also experienced in providing bilingual services to Spanish-speaking children and families.
I have published professionally in the areas of autism, self-care among psychology graduate students, and the ethics of social networking for psychologists.
- UCLAPsychology, 1989 - 1992
- SUNY BinghamtonClinical Psychology PhD, 2002