Profile cover photo
Profile photo
IPFW CompSci
125 followers
125 followers
About
IPFW's posts

Post has attachment
Excellent Infographic!

Post has attachment
Dr. John Licato, our new CS Faculty at IPFW, programmed these Robots and will present a paper in Japan in September, 2015!  We are so honored and excited to have him here with us!

Post has attachment

Post has shared content

Post has shared content

Post has attachment
Get ready for college!

Post has shared content
From all of us at Mesa "BOO"gie...have a Happy Halloween!!
Photo

Post has shared content
The BLS states, that in 2018, more than 40% of jobs will be filled by someone who studied computer science, information systems, or technology in college.  The remaining 60% will still need to have some type of experience writing code.

Post has shared content
What have you done today?
This week in science!

Follow +Larry Panozzo  for THIS WEEK IN SCIENCE every week!
#science  
Photo

Freshman Fest tomorrow! Lots of fun things to see & do. Wear your walking shoes & bring your appetite for free food. Last chance for advising & course changes before Monday!
Wait while more posts are being loaded